- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- Fault finding
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- A hole lot of sink
- Blooming marvellous
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- Hot to trot
- Models at the museum 2018 - a great event happening this Sunday
- Meet your local coppers this Friday afternoon in Brownhills
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270112 TracksThe Ruined and Disused Churches of Norfolk
now playing...Southern Orchards
2 minsEast Kennet Skies
8 minsSo Sad Today
11 minsThe Softest Kisses
15 minsTo Love You Blossom
17 minsCoastlines and Laughter
20 minsGarden Constellations
23 minsThe Night Sky
26 minsSwallows and Swifts
- 5,156,745 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: raided
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road, Brownhills – between Thursday night and this morning (overnight 4-5th January 2017), a break-in took place at the yard.
This is an important appeal for information regarding a burglary that took place overnight, in the early hours of Tuesday, 5th December 2017 at Stevie Ansell’s riding school premises at Coppice Lane/Engine Lane, Brownhills.
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road, Brownhills – between Saturday night and Sunday morning, a generator was stolen from the premises after a curious incident in the preceding week.
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road; after a fairly quiet few months, it seems the vandals are back and after a spate of incidents last week, she has the following appeal to make:
This is an important appeal for information regarding a burglary that took place on the night of January 2nd/early hours of January 3rd 2016 (Last Saturday into Sunday) at Stevie Ansell’s second yard at Engine Lane, Brownhills.
As noted here yesterday, on the evening of Monday 6th July 2015, between about 11:30pm and 12 midnight, a quantity of equipment was stolen from the riding stables of Stevie Ansell, in Pelsall Road, Brownhills – as promised, Stevie has sent some images from the CCTV system at the stables.
Here we go again – Stevie Ansell’s riding stables and livery yard on the Pelsall Road at Highbridges on the Brownhills/Pelsall border has been targeted again – and whilst the raiders this time stole large quantity of equipment, it seems Stevie also got good CCTV of the scum who burgled her.