- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,599,051 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284719 TracksRecovering Australia
6 hoursThe Enabler
6 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
6 hoursDouble Jointed
7 hoursNo Poetry
David Evans on Institutional bias – wha… Institutional bias… on An unfounded slight It’s getting b… on Woodmen bested by Wulfs in lat… matt197924 on Arachnofoolya Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days
Tag Archives: 6th July
As noted here yesterday, on the evening of Monday 6th July 2015, between about 11:30pm and 12 midnight, a quantity of equipment was stolen from the riding stables of Stevie Ansell, in Pelsall Road, Brownhills – as promised, Stevie has sent some images from the CCTV system at the stables.
Here we go again – Stevie Ansell’s riding stables and livery yard on the Pelsall Road at Highbridges on the Brownhills/Pelsall border has been targeted again – and whilst the raiders this time stole large quantity of equipment, it seems Stevie also got good CCTV of the scum who burgled her.