- August 13th - At Hortonwood in Telford, I found a small wayside...
- August 13th - A brighter day when the morning got going and I...
- August 12th - I didn’t find the deer, and it started to rain....
- August 12th - I was hoping to snap out of it. I certainly felt...
- August 11th - On the Black Path, it felt like autumn. On the...
- 5,464,952 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
281736 TracksTracing New Maps
4 hoursRecovering Australia
5 hoursThe Enabler
5 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
5 hoursDouble Jointed
5 hoursWhat You Want
5 hoursBlown a Wish
JOHN MCGEE on A feast of wire oakparkrunner on Do you remember the Station Ho… Ray Share on A handy advance clive poole on Memories of the Station Hotel:… Fred Powell on The life of a forger: At one t…
Tag Archives: 6th July
As noted here yesterday, on the evening of Monday 6th July 2015, between about 11:30pm and 12 midnight, a quantity of equipment was stolen from the riding stables of Stevie Ansell, in Pelsall Road, Brownhills – as promised, Stevie has sent some images from the CCTV system at the stables.
Here we go again – Stevie Ansell’s riding stables and livery yard on the Pelsall Road at Highbridges on the Brownhills/Pelsall border has been targeted again – and whilst the raiders this time stole large quantity of equipment, it seems Stevie also got good CCTV of the scum who burgled her.