- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,533,711 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
9 hoursSki Head
9 hoursSloppy Heart
9 hoursLiving Room
10 hoursCloud 8
10 hoursTime And A Word [Live@ Empire Pool Version]
10 hoursParallels [Live@Ahoy-Halle Version]
10 hoursLeave It - A Capella Version
10 hoursowner of a lonely heart - extended remix
andkindred on A question of visibility? Pedro on For the love of his fellow men Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c…
Tag Archives: little Wyrley
I’ve had an interesting question in from Taffy of Tamworth, who’s an angler who enjoys fishing Marklews Pond, off Engine Lane in Brownhills – but he’s recently noticed something.
Local historian, researcher and author Clive Roberts has been in touch to alert me of a new blog on the scene – I’d spotted it a few times in my site stats, but not had chance to check it out. It’s actually rather wonderful.
Continue reading →