Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,822 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
11 hoursJust Turn for Home
11 hoursMoss and Yew
11 hoursThe Green Line
11 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
11 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
11 hoursA Lychgate
12 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: little Wyrley
I’ve had an interesting question in from Taffy of Tamworth, who’s an angler who enjoys fishing Marklews Pond, off Engine Lane in Brownhills – but he’s recently noticed something.
Local historian, researcher and author Clive Roberts has been in touch to alert me of a new blog on the scene – I’d spotted it a few times in my site stats, but not had chance to check it out. It’s actually rather wonderful.
Continue reading →