- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Party like its... 1998?
- Play in the car park and behave yourselves!
- A kindly gentleman...
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Hot to trot
- A hole lot of sink
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- Meet your local coppers today in Brownhills, Pelsall and Rushall
- It's a diesel takeover - this weekend!
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270337 TracksDriving with Bert
47 minsTwo Stones In My Pocket
57 minsHigh Hopes
1 hourDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 hourSleeping on Roads
1 hourMartha's Mantra (For The Pain)
1 hourSee You on Rooftops
1 hourHi-Lo and Inbetween
1 hourDriving with Bert
- 5,160,443 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Pelsall Road
Thanks to reader Dean Rogers who contacted me yesterday, I can share with readers the above image of a genuine Brownhills postcard, depicting the junction of The Parade and Chester Road – I’d guess in the early 1960s.
Thanks to local historian and author Clive Roberts who tipped me off, I can share with readers the above, somewhat remarkable image of the Brownhills end of Pelsall Road from a George Lewis postcard, dated around 1915.
This morning, I was had an exchange of messages with local Riding Stables owner and operator Stevie Ansell, during which she noted that business was a little down at the moment due to the ongoing roadworks on the Pelsall Road, Brownhills, just outside her premises.
As noted here yesterday, on the evening of Monday 6th July 2015, between about 11:30pm and 12 midnight, a quantity of equipment was stolen from the riding stables of Stevie Ansell, in Pelsall Road, Brownhills – as promised, Stevie has sent some images from the CCTV system at the stables.