- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,533,671 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
8 hoursSki Head
9 hoursSloppy Heart
9 hoursLiving Room
9 hoursCloud 8
9 hoursTime And A Word [Live@ Empire Pool Version]
9 hoursParallels [Live@Ahoy-Halle Version]
9 hoursLeave It - A Capella Version
9 hoursowner of a lonely heart - extended remix
andkindred on A question of visibility? Pedro on For the love of his fellow men Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c…
Tag Archives: Side
I’ve had an interesting question in from Taffy of Tamworth, who’s an angler who enjoys fishing Marklews Pond, off Engine Lane in Brownhills – but he’s recently noticed something.
Well, I always say I don’t get much right here and so it was on Saturday last when completely misunderstood the location accompanying a photograph Godfrey Hucker shared from friend of the blog Jean Houghton – what I thought was Coppice Lane was in fact Coppice Side, and the house was not Coombe House, but Big House Farm.
Today, I’m going to do something I should have done a while ago. Students of Brownhills Local History will be aware of an elusive, long lost site by local chap Robert Webster. This great resource ceased to exist a few … Continue reading →