Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,807 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
10 hoursJust Turn for Home
11 hoursMoss and Yew
11 hoursThe Green Line
11 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
11 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
11 hoursA Lychgate
11 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Side
I’ve had an interesting question in from Taffy of Tamworth, who’s an angler who enjoys fishing Marklews Pond, off Engine Lane in Brownhills – but he’s recently noticed something.
Well, I always say I don’t get much right here and so it was on Saturday last when completely misunderstood the location accompanying a photograph Godfrey Hucker shared from friend of the blog Jean Houghton – what I thought was Coppice Lane was in fact Coppice Side, and the house was not Coombe House, but Big House Farm.
Today, I’m going to do something I should have done a while ago. Students of Brownhills Local History will be aware of an elusive, long lost site by local chap Robert Webster. This great resource ceased to exist a few … Continue reading →