- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,346,642 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279799 TracksWet Concrete - Chinese
11 hoursBehind the Mountains
11 hoursVinyl Fever
11 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
11 hoursSoft N Ez
11 hoursVanishing Point
11 hoursThis Year's Beat
11 hoursDisconnect the Cables
11 hoursThe Waiting
12 hoursRecovering Australia
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Side
I’ve had an interesting question in from Taffy of Tamworth, who’s an angler who enjoys fishing Marklews Pond, off Engine Lane in Brownhills – but he’s recently noticed something.
Well, I always say I don’t get much right here and so it was on Saturday last when completely misunderstood the location accompanying a photograph Godfrey Hucker shared from friend of the blog Jean Houghton – what I thought was Coppice Lane was in fact Coppice Side, and the house was not Coombe House, but Big House Farm.
Today, I’m going to do something I should have done a while ago. Students of Brownhills Local History will be aware of an elusive, long lost site by local chap Robert Webster. This great resource ceased to exist a few … Continue reading →