Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 31st - A bright spot in an atrocious, wet commute home was... May 31, 2016
- May 31st - The season of the dog rose is upon us. You can keep... May 31, 2016
- May 30th - I encountered the Watermead swan family right by the... May 31, 2016
- May 30th - I wasn’t well today. The long ride of the day before... May 31, 2016
- May 29th - In the meadow behind Alder Mill, just north of... May 31, 2016
- May 29th - A day of remarkable colour and beauty. I set off in... May 30, 2016
- May 28th - I returned from Burntwood via Chasewater at sunset.It... May 30, 2016
- May 28th - A recovery day. I didn’t do much, but had to be at a... May 30, 2016
- May 27th - The birdlife on the canals of Birmingham and the... May 30, 2016
- May 27th - I had stuff to do near Allcester, and finished early,... May 30, 2016
- March 26th - There’s times when you just have to give in. For... May 27, 2016
- May 26th - One flower I forgot yesterday that really deserves... May 27, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you remember this Smithy?
- White dog found in Brownhills - let's get her home!
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Chasewater Stadium - what do you recall?
- Don't forget Lichfield Bower today!
- Bathing beauties
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- New Hall Mill open tomorrow, Spring Bank Holiday Monday
- Walsall Wood need you!
- That rings a bell
- 3,241,268 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @simonfromharlow: Let's just take a moment to remember the worst phishing attempt I have ever encountered. https://t.co/bZ4ZiH4xAu 6 hours ago
- Do you remember this Smithy? brownhillsbob.com/2016/05/31/do-… via @brownhillsbob 8 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking What’s your beef? brownhillsbob.tumblr.com/post/145226171… 8 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking I predict a riot: brownhillsbob.tumblr.com/post/145226007… 8 hours ago
- RT @hapdaniel: Dear Donald, Don't emulate Hadrian and his wall. Emulate Hannibal and take your elephants to the Alps. 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 20, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: 15th December
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Both Ian Morton-Jones and Kate Goodall contacted me this week to ask me to plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum. It is to be held in the newly refurbished bandstand today, Saturday 15th December 2012, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. It’s free, and will make for a welcome, relaxing break from Christmas shopping.