- June 23rd - I have developed a strong liking for Canon cameras,...
- June 23rd - Slipping out to catch the sunset after a much needed...
- June 22nd - It was a great ride for the animals, clearly...
- June 22nd - With the excellent weather we’ve been having, Friday...
- June 21st - It’s good to see that one place the Canal and River...
- 5,359,560 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280015 TracksElevator Headphone
10 hoursEverybody's Coming To My House
10 hoursDoing The Right Thing
10 hoursIt's Not Dark Up Here
10 hoursThis Is That
10 hoursDog's Mind
10 hoursEVERY DAY IS A MIRACLE
10 hoursGASOLINE AND DIRTY SHEETS
alvin cox on Bettered its manners David Evans on Golden years Golden years | Brown… on Woodmen outpace Racing Club Wa… The boat that they r… on Going Back Kay Torné on Morris Miner and Brownhills…
Tag Archives: sculpture
I’ve had a great email from reader Stuart Cowley, about growing up and spending summers helping his family out at the cafe in Chasewater in the 1960s. It’s a really touching, well-written piece. I remember the Chasewater of the 70s, when it was running down, but at it’s height it seems to have been a real leisure attraction.
Here’s an interesting one from fellow Brownhills historian David Hodgkinson. David has been musing on the fate of a piece of public art erected at Catshill Junction as part of the canal towpath renovations a few years ago. I must … Continue reading