Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Out just as the sun went down on an errand in... February 19, 2018
- February 16th - At last, a long ride and a day that felt like... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - I missed the sunset, but escaped from work on a... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- 5,087,052 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: walk
This Sunday 26th September 2016, there’s a charity dog walk being held by Oscars Pet Foods of Lichfield and the Lichfield & Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust, taking place along the Lichfield Canal Heritage Towpath Trail near Borrowcop on the A51.
Very late notice from the cardiganmonger Kate from the Lichfield Lore that her history group Lichfield Discovered is venturing out this morning (17th September 2016) for a Sandfields Waterworks history walk which is starting from Speakers Corner by Minster Pool at 11am.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Monday evening historical walk visiting twenty buildings around Lichfield, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Sunday 17th July 2016 sees the last ever Rosie’s Charity Walk in aid of the wonderful Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity -I’m sure readers know the story of how the charity started, and out of tragedy, this event has raised a whole lot of cash for local good causes and proves that good things really can come from heartbreak.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Saturday afternoon photo walk around Lichfield, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
If you’re quick, there’s going to be another great event staged this afternoon by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley – it’s led by the wonderful Steve Lightfoot, so is bound to be entertaining, informative and fun!
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has tipped me off about a Sunday morning historical walk taking place in Lichfield tomorrow exploring the remarkable history of the city water supply.