Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 22nd - Also coming out better than expected was... September 22, 2016
- ISeptember 22nd - It was a pleasant but slightly chilly evening... September 22, 2016
- September 21st - I’d had to nip to Birmingham late, and came... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - It was so beautiful on the way home that I... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - Spotted in a customer’s cycle shed, two bikes... September 22, 2016
- September 19th - Freewheeling down Shire Oak Hill into... September 22, 2016
- September 19th - Yet another abundance this year of bright... September 22, 2016
- September 18th - I have no idea about this, as I’m no... September 19, 2016
- September 18th - Ah, the season of the conker.Every year, I... September 19, 2016
- September 17th - The sunset was gorgeous at Chasewater, the calm... September 18, 2016
- September 17th - A bad day in lots of ways, but a sunset ride to... September 18, 2016
- September 16th - On the way through Wednesfield, I met their... September 17, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
- What's the storey?
- Wise Council
- Fancy taking the Lichfield Towpath Trail For Charity this weekend?
- You can help shape the future of community facilities in Clayhanger!
- Can you help reunite these sisters?
- Things that went bump in the night
- Walsall Wood FC at home to Pegasus Juniors this afternoon!
- Walsall Wood bred and buttered... Your chance to catch a local legend
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- 3,514,717 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @1GoldilocksZone: Tonight is going so well. I've just pulled back the duvet to get into bed. https://t.co/nMorscGopD 7 hours ago
- RT @FatuousSunbeam: In other news, I bought a book about mushrooms today. So that is good news. 7 hours ago
- RT @FatuousSunbeam: I hate adverts for films where they use cardinal numbers instead of ordinal. 7 hours ago
- RT @kcimc: omg this entire feed of japanese joinery gifs is like fabrication asmr twitter.com/thejoinery_jp/… 7 hours ago
- RT @charlieharden1: Joni Mitchell - River 1971 @ProgRockGrandad @ProgRockers @Lady_Bird73 @taffgall youtu.be/nAK9Pj5-QXY 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: walk
This Sunday 26th September 2016, there’s a charity dog walk being held by Oscars Pet Foods of Lichfield and the Lichfield & Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust, taking place along the Lichfield Canal Heritage Towpath Trail near Borrowcop on the A51.
Very late notice from the cardiganmonger Kate from the Lichfield Lore that her history group Lichfield Discovered is venturing out this morning (17th September 2016) for a Sandfields Waterworks history walk which is starting from Speakers Corner by Minster Pool at 11am.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Monday evening historical walk visiting twenty buildings around Lichfield, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Sunday 17th July 2016 sees the last ever Rosie’s Charity Walk in aid of the wonderful Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity -I’m sure readers know the story of how the charity started, and out of tragedy, this event has raised a whole lot of cash for local good causes and proves that good things really can come from heartbreak.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Saturday afternoon photo walk around Lichfield, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
If you’re quick, there’s going to be another great event staged this afternoon by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley – it’s led by the wonderful Steve Lightfoot, so is bound to be entertaining, informative and fun!
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has tipped me off about a Sunday morning historical walk taking place in Lichfield tomorrow exploring the remarkable history of the city water supply.