Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- #365daysifbiking Alder time:January 17th - Signs of spring...
- 5,791,480 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288125 TracksThumb On the Scale
10 hoursRecovering Australia
10 hoursThe Enabler
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
11 hoursDouble Jointed
11 hoursTouch Me With Your Love
11 hoursSugar Boy
Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft
Tag Archives: Cannock Chase Colliery Company
Well, here it is – not merry Christmas (although that’s bearing down upon us) but the fourth and final instalment of the history of Ogley Hay, as researched and written by local historian Gerald Reece, in his remarkable book ‘Brownhills A Walk Into History’.
Welcome to the third of what was to be a three-instalment series, covering Ogley Hay, the history of Brownhills businessman Charles F Cotterill and the towns evolution into the place we know today, as written by local historian Gerald Reece, in his remarkable book ‘Brownhills A Walk Into History’.