- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,533,107 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283609 TracksWho Do You Love (demo)
15 hoursBetween Us
15 hoursThis Road I’m Travelling
15 hoursWho Do You Love
15 hoursAll I Want
15 hoursGo Lady Go
16 hoursSome Kinda Angel
16 hoursGirl From The North Country
16 hoursYer Feet (live with Portugese Fireworks)
16 hoursReturn To Sender
andkindred on A question of visibility? Pedro on For the love of his fellow men Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c…
Tag Archives: Korea
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every year, but evolves as I think and reflect on those who paid and continue to pay a huge price for our freedom.
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every … Continue reading →
Every year I write a post for Remembrance but this year I’m going to keep it short, because I still believe wholeheartedly in what I wrote last year, and as far as I’m concerned that’s still my view.