- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,531,774 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283565 TracksYou Woke Me Up!
14 hoursMaster Sigh
14 hoursHole in the Ocean Floor
14 hoursFatal Shore
14 hoursOrpheo Looks Back
14 hoursBehind the Barn
14 hoursNear Death Experience Experience
Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Washer Mound
For those who missed it, I had an interesting question commented to an old post in the week, and I thought I’d make a post out of it as it deserves a wider audience – this certainly sounds like a remarkable family history, which someone out there must be able to help with.
Since covering the anniversary of The Grove Pit Disaster – the worst such event in our area’s mining history – I’ve only peripherally touched on the subject of the local mines. After some prompting by readers, I’ve decided this week … Continue reading →