Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,674 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
4 hoursJust Turn for Home
4 hoursMoss and Yew
4 hoursThe Green Line
4 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
4 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
4 hoursA Lychgate
4 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Washer Mound
For those who missed it, I had an interesting question commented to an old post in the week, and I thought I’d make a post out of it as it deserves a wider audience – this certainly sounds like a remarkable family history, which someone out there must be able to help with.
Since covering the anniversary of The Grove Pit Disaster – the worst such event in our area’s mining history – I’ve only peripherally touched on the subject of the local mines. After some prompting by readers, I’ve decided this week … Continue reading →