- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,594,810 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
16 hoursWhat You Want
16 hoursScene at the Open Air Market
16 hoursIncident at Gate 7
16 hoursUniversal Highness
16 hoursShaolin Satellite
16 hours2001 a Spliff Odyssey
16 hoursA Warning (Dub)
16 hoursWalking Through Babylon
Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events… Rob Bird on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution David Evans on A lost institution
Tag Archives: Soldiers off the Street
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every year, but evolves as I think and reflect on those who paid and continue to pay a huge price for our freedom.
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every … Continue reading →
Every year I write a post for Remembrance but this year I’m going to keep it short, because I still believe wholeheartedly in what I wrote last year, and as far as I’m concerned that’s still my view.