- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,398,081 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280851 TracksIn Memory of Honey
15 hoursTracing New Maps
15 hoursRecovering Australia
15 hoursThe Enabler
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
15 hoursDouble Jointed
15 hoursNeedle (Monologue)
BrownhillsBob on Little Hay miniature railway g… Karen on Little Hay miniature railway g… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty!
Tag Archives: Soldiers off the Street
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every year, but evolves as I think and reflect on those who paid and continue to pay a huge price for our freedom.
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every … Continue reading →
Every year I write a post for Remembrance but this year I’m going to keep it short, because I still believe wholeheartedly in what I wrote last year, and as far as I’m concerned that’s still my view.