Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 12th - Passing back through Walsall Wood at sunset, I... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - In Darlaston Green on a sunny day, outside the... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - The united colours of… a Black Country... October 13, 2017
- October 11th - Again returning as darkness fell, I caught sight... October 12, 2017
- October 11th - Spotted on the way to work, again on the rich,... October 12, 2017
- October 10th - I returned to Shenstone on a horribly... October 11, 2017
- October 10th - I passed through Birmingham in a hurry on... October 11, 2017
- October 9th - Darkness is now frequently impinging on my... October 11, 2017
- August 9th - Spotted on the way to work, quick mobile phone... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - Up in the cinematic, wide open landscape of... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - A better day when the sun periodically graced us... October 11, 2017
- October 7th - Time for a seasonal warning, I guess. Along the... October 11, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Woodmen surprised at Nuneaton
- The end of a nightmare, or just another false dawn?
- Mind the Gap
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- It definitely wasn't a Goodyear - help solve a mystery!
- New facilities with more going on, in the heart of Brownhills...
- Police issue statement following armed response in Stewart Road, Walsall Wood
- Special branch
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- 4,744,302 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: van
Hey folks – please be on the lookout for a rather distinctive van, stolen on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning 10-11th October 2017 from the Barons Court Hotel car park in Walsall Wood.
A reader living on the Watermead Estate in Brownhills (The new one between the Pelsall Road and Tesco) has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that her partner had his van broken into last night (Friday 18th August 2017).
Sad to report a couple of vehicle break-ins in Walsall Wood on Sunday night/Monday Morning – this time at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood.
Following yesterday’s warning from local police to be vigilant regarding a couple of suspected attempted child abduction incidents in Little Bloxwich, Walsall Police yesterday made two arrests and issued the following statement on Facebook (Wednesday 15th June 2016):
Walsall Police have issued a warning to local parents after two reported incidents of children being approached by a pair of men in a white Transit van in the little Bloxwich area.
I notice from a number of sources and circulating social media that schools in Aldridge and Brownhills are warning parents about two incidents where children have been approached by a male in his 20s or 30s in a white BMW X1 car.
With the unfortunate rise in local break-ins and vehicle burglaries lately, this warning reaches me from Sarah Michelle Horton-Samra who posted it in the Shire Oak group on Facebook yesterday (Monday, 22nd February 2016).
Continue reading →