Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Out just as the sun went down on an errand in... February 19, 2018
- February 16th - At last, a long ride and a day that felt like... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - I missed the sunset, but escaped from work on a... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- Brick by brick
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- The Friends of Brownhills Common - March 2018 meeting coming soon!
- Want to catch that brilliant talk about the Aldridge Suffragette?
- Clayhanger 2018 Big Spring Clean Tidy coming soon!
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- Going Back
- Ahead of the curve
- 5,087,597 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: van
Sad to report a vehicle break in at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood yesterday evening (Thursday 28th December 2017).
Hey folks – please be on the lookout for a rather distinctive van, stolen on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning 10-11th October 2017 from the Barons Court Hotel car park in Walsall Wood.
A reader living on the Watermead Estate in Brownhills (The new one between the Pelsall Road and Tesco) has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that her partner had his van broken into last night (Friday 18th August 2017).
Sad to report a couple of vehicle break-ins in Walsall Wood on Sunday night/Monday Morning – this time at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood.
Following yesterday’s warning from local police to be vigilant regarding a couple of suspected attempted child abduction incidents in Little Bloxwich, Walsall Police yesterday made two arrests and issued the following statement on Facebook (Wednesday 15th June 2016):
Walsall Police have issued a warning to local parents after two reported incidents of children being approached by a pair of men in a white Transit van in the little Bloxwich area.
I notice from a number of sources and circulating social media that schools in Aldridge and Brownhills are warning parents about two incidents where children have been approached by a male in his 20s or 30s in a white BMW X1 car.