Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 25th - I love daffodils - harbingers of spring, I... February 26, 2017
- February 25th - An unusual Saturday morning that saw me at work... February 26, 2017
- February 24th - The end of a very long, hard week. This week,... February 25, 2017
- dry-valleys: A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring... February 24, 2017
- February 23rd - Back to brakes. This has really caught my... February 24, 2017
- February 23rd - Doris wasn’t messing about…Storm Doris... February 24, 2017
- February 22nd - Also in Kings Hill Park, I found this stripy... February 24, 2017
- February 22nd - It was a grim, wet morning commute and I wasn’t... February 24, 2017
- February 21st - Unfortunately, I forget my camera so just one... February 22, 2017
- February 20th - I passed through Wednesbury late, a town I often... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - There were other stars, too though. The cats are... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - It was a warm day with an insistent wind and... February 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Aldridge Firefighters deal with unsafe aerial in Walsall Wood
- Knitting and Nitty Nora: a wartime schooling in Brownhills
- Brownhills in black and white
- The Portman Collection - part four: Netball, and some outdoor studies
- Get stuck in the bog...
- Walsall Wood football: Reserves shine, first team still looking for victory
- Bogus callers operating locally - appeal from West Midlands Police
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- Explosive stuff
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- 4,055,044 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Santa
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (18h December 2016) – there’s Christmas Fair and Bonfire on at Walsall Wood Fc’s home ground at Oak Park, Walsall Wood.
Continue reading →
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (11th December 2016) – there’s the Annual Christmas Fair and Lantern Parade being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Continue reading →
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday evening (Sunday 13th December 2015) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre from 4:00 to 6:30pm.
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Dawn Hadley and others from Pelsall have contacted me to ask me to give a plug for the Annual Christmas Fayre in aid of the Pelsall Branch of the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal.
Thanks to readers John Preece and Wendy McGreevy, I can share the following event with readers – it’s an interesting one, and looks fun – it could be just the thing to perk the kids up on a dull Sunday Afternoon – why pop along?
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday, 1st December 2013 – there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre – at the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake which is now full and teeming with wildlife once more.
Continue reading →