Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 20th - Spotted from the canal towpath as I zipped past,... October 21, 2016
- October 20th - Heading home along the canal through Pleck,... October 21, 2016
- October 19th - Although I use the bike cam constantly, I stopped... October 20, 2016
- October 19th - Ostensibly asleep, but wide awake and studiously... October 20, 2016
- October 19th - Darlaston is at it’s best in autumn, and with the... October 20, 2016
- October 18th - Another lovely golden hour, this time as I came... October 19, 2016
- October 18th - Stripes here is cross because on the way to work,... October 19, 2016
- October 17th - I made it back to Brownhills in a glorious sunset... October 19, 2016
- October 17th - I’ve passed through Ocker Hill and Toll End a... October 19, 2016
- October 16th - I remember when we just used to get plain old... October 19, 2016
- October 16th - Still, one can’t deny the beauty of the season. A... October 19, 2016
- October 15th - Further on, I hopped on the Spot Path back to... October 19, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- In the swim
- Huge progress being made on local canal restoration
- An elocution confusion solution?
- Coming soon: great Halloween kids party in Brownhills!
- Power to the people
- Acoustic Night at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Was the investigation into the Grove Pit Disaster a whitewash?
- Down with the kids
- Woodmen slain by keener Heanor
- 3,570,919 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Is t'intefnet connection bad for anyone else? Central Brum @ee 2 hours ago
- RT @jonwalker121: Brexit Secretary David Davis admits UK face a 'cliff edge' of we can't get a trade deal birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-… 2 hours ago
- RT @mumsnet_madness: "eating an evening meal in my night clothes - potentially spilling sauce or salad dressing on them - would feel weird"… 2 hours ago
- Wow! Live spoots! https://t.co/za22q5xvxr 2 hours ago
- Looking at dog toys on the pet stall: Are these good for a HEALTHY DOG with VERY STRONG TEETH? 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Santa
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday evening (Sunday 13th December 2015) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre from 4:00 to 6:30pm.
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Dawn Hadley and others from Pelsall have contacted me to ask me to give a plug for the Annual Christmas Fayre in aid of the Pelsall Branch of the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal.
Thanks to readers John Preece and Wendy McGreevy, I can share the following event with readers – it’s an interesting one, and looks fun – it could be just the thing to perk the kids up on a dull Sunday Afternoon – why pop along?
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday, 1st December 2013 – there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre – at the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake which is now full and teeming with wildlife once more.
Continue reading →
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit today… there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre. At the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake – now well on the way to recovery after recently being drained.
Continue reading →