Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,789,613 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288074 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
5 hoursIn Memory of Honey
5 hoursTracing New Maps
6 hoursRecovering Australia
6 hoursThe Enabler
6 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
6 hoursDouble Jointed
Clive on When the stars came to The Woo… Graham on The Parade route David Evans on On Parade once more! David Evans on On Parade once more! DaveD on The Parade route
Tag Archives: running day
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have their annual Open and Running Day this Sunday, 8th July 2018 – It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for vintage transport fans, … Continue reading →
A brief one starting very soon just drawn to my attention by the indefatigable Russell Smith – there’s a poetry/spoken word event starting at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge at 2:30pm this afternoon (Sunday 23rd July 2017).
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have their Open and Running Day this Sunday, 9th July2 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for vintage transport fans, bus enthusiasts, petrol heads and big and little kids of all kinds.