Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Disasterous design:January 17th - It’s rare I’m...
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- 5,790,025 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288074 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
11 hoursIn Memory of Honey
11 hoursTracing New Maps
11 hoursRecovering Australia
11 hoursThe Enabler
11 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
12 hoursDouble Jointed
BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft Brian Edwards on The Parade route Clive on When the stars came to The Woo… Graham on The Parade route
Tag Archives: Shire Oak School
Well, it seems we’re no nearer finding any documentary evidence for Saxon King Cutha being buried at Catshill or indeed anything for a ‘Battle of Shire Oak’ as posited by those adopting the Brownhills Urban District Council seal, as described … Continue reading
Following on from my ongoing interest in the Shire Oak (the tree, not the pub) and my request for photos of the preserved piece of the old tree in Shire Oak School, I was contacted by several people with great … Continue reading