- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,396,202 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280776 TracksI Want You to Want Me
2 hoursMad World
2 hoursJeremiah Weed
2 hoursHeroes & Heroin
3 hoursOwen Down
Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! Tony Thacker on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The 1977 Silver Jubilee…
Tag Archives: New Road
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.