Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 23rd - If the mist of the previous evening had been... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Frustratingly, I had to pop into Birmingham on... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Passing through Telford on a flying visit in the... February 23, 2018
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills in black and white
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- October 1991 - MP calls for a two day exhibition of Toll Road
- All that Jasmine - a remarkable treasury
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- Class photos
- Two great events coming up from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Trust!
- 5,092,807 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: win
Yesterday (Saturday 11th November 2017) Walsall Wood F.C. entertained Fenlanders Holbeach United, and after some great football, Wood emerged once again the decisive victors with an impressive 5-0 scoreline – and a report from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Montpelier match.
Atherstone Town visited Oak Park on Saturday (21st October 2017) for a tense encounter that resulted in the home side snatching a win.
Down at Oak Park on Saturday afternoon, the Woodmen’s generally upwards trajectory continued unhindered by their unceremonious ejection from the FA Cup the week before, this time by trouncing visiting Atherstone.
We’re now at the very beginnings of the 2017/18 season and the friendlies well underway, I’m happy to see Bill Shaw hasn’t thrown away his match day pencil and has been kind enough to send in.a writeup of the Wood away match yesterday, in which the boys from Oak Park beat Rushall Olympic 2-1 at Dales Lane.
Continue reading →
Last Tuesday evening, 11th April 2017 Walsall Wood FC entertained Rocester at Oak Park, and the Woodmen bagged a very respectable win, leaving the Romans in disarray.
Walsall Wood FC entertained Long Eaton United yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 8th April 2017), and the Woodmen were clearly getting back to form, beating the visitors in a great match.
The faith of the faithful at Oak Park is being severely tested at the moment as the Woodmen seem to be enduring a losing streak, this time to long-term combatants The Mikes yesterday afternoon (Saturday 21st January 2017).