Top Posts & Pages
- Appealing for family and friends of Mr. Sam Bennett please
- On Parade once more!
- Here's something for the kids to do late this afternoon in Clayhanger...
- Just time to find out about the Friends of Chasewater right now!
- A great sing along showing of Mama Mia Here We Go Again this very evening in Brownhills!
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,783,380 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287918 TracksPiano Counterpoint
now playing...Electric Counterpoint: III. Fast
5 minsElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
9 minsElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
14 minsSecret Mission
20 minsForever Changing
24 minsGolden Key
30 minsOnly Angels Have Wings
34 minsThe Winter Tree
37 minsJekyll and Hyde
41 minsThe Flood at Lyons
Paul Anslow on A gentleman in his Sunday best Pedro on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! Graf Harrington on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: Lye Town
Images and captions kindly supplied by the young David Evans. Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (27th August 2018) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town – and the Wood lads held the visitors to a no score draw. David Evans was there … Continue reading →
Yesterday Afternoon (Saturday 29th October 2016) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town, and sadly, yet again an injury ravaged side were beaten.
Continue reading →
Last Thursday evening (8th April 2016) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town, and a goalless match was the result – but unusually for a goalless match it was a great game and entertained Bill Shaw despite the late of goal action.
Last Thursday evening (14th April 2016), Walsall Wood FC were away to face Lye Town at Stourbridge Road – and the Woodmen took home a very respectable draw.
Saturday afternoon (10th October 2015), Walsall Wood FC were away to face Lye Town at Stourbridge Road – and the Woodmen took home a very respectable win.
[caption id="attachment_27249" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Wood attacker and Lye defender in action. Super to spectate[/caption] Continue reading →
I’m pleased to note that when Walsall Wood FC faced Lye Town FC at Oak Park yesterday afternoon (Saturday 22nd August 2015) they seemed to have re-discovered mojo, beating the visitors 2-1.
Yesterday afternoon (25th October 2014), Walsall Wood FC were away to face Lye Town at Stourbridge Road – somewhat disappointingly, the Wood boys only scraped a draw.