Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Out just as the sun went down on an errand in... February 19, 2018
- February 16th - At last, a long ride and a day that felt like... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - I missed the sunset, but escaped from work on a... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- Brick by brick
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- The Friends of Brownhills Common - March 2018 meeting coming soon!
- Clayhanger 2018 Big Spring Clean Tidy coming soon!
- Want to catch that brilliant talk about the Aldridge Suffragette?
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- Going Back
- Ahead of the curve
- 5,087,597 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: match
Yesterday (Saturday 11th November 2017) Walsall Wood F.C. entertained Fenlanders Holbeach United, and after some great football, Wood emerged once again the decisive victors with an impressive 5-0 scoreline – and a report from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Montpelier match.
Last Tuesday evening, 11th April 2017 Walsall Wood FC entertained Rocester at Oak Park, and the Woodmen bagged a very respectable win, leaving the Romans in disarray.
Yesterday afternoon (4th February 2017) Walsall Wood FC travelled south to play Alvechurch away, and were sadly beaten, continuing a very unfortunate sequence of losses for the beleaguered lads from The Wood. Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 17th December 2016) Walsall Wood FC entertained Sporting Khalsa at home – and the result was a reassuring victory for the Woodmen, much to the delight of the home fans.
[caption id="attachment_33527" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Wood show greater spring in their step as the match progresses[/caption]
Continue reading →
Sadly disappointment again for Walsall Wood FC and the faithful as Saturday (5th November 2016) saw them lose away to Shepshed, but at least the performance improved.
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 24h September 2016) Walsall Wood FC entertained Hereford team Pegasus Juniors at Oak Park – and again, the lads from the Wood started badly but pulled it out of the bag in the second half to snatch victory.
Yesterday afternoon (17th September 2016) Walsall Wood FC entertained Alvechurch at Oak Park – and sent the visitors home defeated.