Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 15th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
- February 13th - A horrid, windy, wet day and nipping out in the... February 14, 2018
- February 12th - Also in Kings Hill Park, this plant flowering in... February 13, 2018
- February 12th - The miniature daffodils in Kings Hill Park are... February 13, 2018
- February 11th - Near Middleton and Drayton Basset, a Western... February 12, 2018
- February 11th - Finally, a decent ride out. But not without... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - I’m liking the look of the houses going up on... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - An evening spin out turned out to be warmer than... February 12, 2018
- February 9th - I was in town past six, in the early darkness,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - Passing through Walsall and running some errands,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - I’ve not ridden through Little Aston Forge for... February 9, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- In the swim
- Ahead of the curve
- A very special Day for Mylee - today!
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- A Saint Jimmy riddle...
- A very special Day for Mylee - this Sunday!
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Diamonds and dust
- 5,081,818 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Clayhanger
After a fairly quiet few months, there’s been a spate of vehicle thefts and break ins in the Brownhills and Clayhanger areas of late, with a car taken in Clayhanger in the early hours of this morning (Monday, 20th November 2017), and attempted theft beforehand and another attempted in Poplar Avenue, Brownhills at around the same time.
You’ll all know that this blog is all about community and the things that bring us all together – be it a bit of current affairs, history, discussion or appeals for help: well, Clayhanger Community Centre which closed a while back has in the past provided an excellent service to the community, and looks set to be reborn.
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, I can again share with readers a list of local Remembrance services taking place locally this Remembrance Sunday, 12th November 2017 – this list will be updated with more info as I get it.
Right Walsall Borough folks, listen up – I know some of you are concerned about bin collections at the moment as the service is clearly experiencing difficulties, on the very week that Walsall refuse collection schedules have changed.
Old pal of the blog Laura Tucker has been in touch to let me know that she’s organised a lovely Luxury Christmas Gift Fair, which will take place this Saturday, 11th November 2017 at the Lamp Arts Space in Brownhills Community Centre from 11-4pm.
This is just a quick request for help – in past years, we have crowdsourced from readers a list of local Remembrance parades and events taking place throughout the area, that was popular and useful to many of the readership.
There’s a very interesting meeting taking place at 7pm Monday, 23rd October 2017 – that of Brownhills Neighbourhood Watch (but is open to anyone interested in local crime issues).
Continue reading →