Top Posts & Pages
- Appealing for family and friends of Mr. Sam Bennett please
- On Parade once more!
- Here's something for the kids to do late this afternoon in Clayhanger...
- Just time to find out about the Friends of Chasewater right now!
- A great sing along showing of Mama Mia Here We Go Again this very evening in Brownhills!
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,783,385 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287918 TracksElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
49 minsElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
52 minsElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
58 minsSecret Mission
1 hourForever Changing
1 hourGolden Key
1 hourOnly Angels Have Wings
1 hourThe Winter Tree
1 hourJekyll and Hyde
1 hourThe Flood at Lyons
Paul Anslow on A gentleman in his Sunday best Pedro on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! Graf Harrington on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: co-op
Images Kindly supplied by Brian Stringer via the young David Evans. Last week I pointed out that this weekend, there was to be an unveiling ceremony of the restored George Fullelove Memorial Shelter near The Parade in Brownhills – well, … Continue reading
There’s something that’s quite historically important been going on for months now right in the heart of Brownhills, that whilst not earth shattering, is very significant to our local history, and helps to preserve the memory of one of the … Continue reading
I’m sad to report that yesterday evening (Wednesday 21st December 2016) there was a serious road traffic incident on the Ogley Road near it’s junction with the Lichfield Road at Co-op Corner in Brownhills.
Lord knows where he found it, but isn’t this picture from the Young David Evans a remarkable thing?
The Young David Evans – working with a number of sources, including the Fullelove family and members of the Choral Society – continues his meticulous and fascinating documentation of the history of the noted, famous and popular Brownhills Co-operative Choral Society.
A great spot here from Peter ‘Pedro’ Cutler regarding a report in the Lichfield Mercury of Friday, 16th August 1935.