Because you’re free to read this blog
- June 23rd - I had to nip to the Holford industrial estate in... June 24, 2017
- June 23rd - Always nice to see the bindweed in flower. Another... June 24, 2017
- June 22nd - Two poor pictures, but ones I just had to share, as... June 23, 2017
- June 22nd - More cats, sorry, but I just loved these pair, again... June 23, 2017
- June 21st - Another high summer day, the longest as it happens,... June 22, 2017
- June 20th - This old chap is someone I’m very pleased to see,... June 21, 2017
- June 20th - A day of errands in the Black Country and plenty of... June 21, 2017
- June 19th - Returning from work I noted the Catshill Canada... June 21, 2017
- June 19th - I met this skinny, lithe young cat in north Walsall,... June 21, 2017
- June 18th - Another fine, high summer day and this time I headed... June 21, 2017
- June 17th - From Amerton, I went for a long afternoon and... June 21, 2017
- June 17th - A ride out to Amerton Farm, the craft centre just... June 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- High above the boats below...
- Meet your local coppers this Saturday in Pelsall
- Walsall Wood Remembrance Parade: An important appeal
- Tragedy at local lake as boy drowns
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Clayhanger Summer Litter Pick this Sunday afternoon!
- Incidents last night in Brownhills...
- Wood work
- 4,366,636 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Walsall
I note in the last couple of days a worrying report of a lady being followed by a male behaving oddly on Chasewater North Heath, and post the following to warn dog walkers, particularly other women, to.beware.
This Wednesday, 24th May 2017 it’ll be a rather special day at Brownhills Library in the Parkview Centre as Brownhills adopts its own poet for a day!
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting next Monday 15th May 2017 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
This is an important one I’m hoping readers can help with – a user of Brownhills Parkview Centre surgery yesterday (Tuesday 25th April 2017) lost their mobile phone possibly while using the disabled facilities there.
Continue reading →
Another important appeal for readers of the blog – this request was posted by the Communication Team at Walsall Manor Hospital Tuesday (24th April 2017) and I’d like all locals to have a think about it, and if any of you can, please do help.
I’m sad to say that the local area is still plagued by flytipping – the above load was dumped on Friday 7th April 2017 at Barracks Lane, just over the border in Staffordshire, and reported on Facebook by the crew from the Lichfield Mercury.
This is one of those requests that pops up from time to time, and was issued by the Communication Team at Walsall Council this week and I’d like all locals to have a think about it, and if any of you can do so, please help.