Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 20th - Further on, Clayhanger Common is greening over a... April 21, 2017
- April 20th - A better day, recovered now. Returning home on the... April 21, 2017
- April 19th - A tired commute and weary day at work as a result... April 21, 2017
- April 18th - The Churnet Valley is beautiful - no ifs and no... April 21, 2017
- April 18th - It was a beautiful but tough ride. Only 91 miles,... April 21, 2017
- April 18th - I took the train to Macclesfield, and rode back. If... April 21, 2017
- April 17th - When I set out, I wasn’t feeling the love; the... April 21, 2017
- April 17th - Spotted in a canalside garden on a dull. overcast... April 21, 2017
- April 16th - At Chasewater, someone has designed and implemented... April 17, 2017
- April 16th - Running an errand to Chasetown, near St. Anne’s... April 17, 2017
- April 15th - A good 50 miler over the Chase, Shugborough and... April 17, 2017
- April 15th - A better day, but with a keen wind and I headed out... April 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent: Police appeal for witnesses to Rushall collision
- Aston Manor Transport Museum in Aldridge - Spring Running Day this Sunday
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- St. George's Day party at Walsall Wood this Sunday!
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- There's no stopping Ian!
- Police appeal for witnesses to Shelfield collision
- Beware of possible bogus parcel carrier operating locally
- Fly on the wall
- Woodmen suffer cruel fate as Highgate seize victory
- 4,205,549 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: classic lorries
Friend of the blog Chrissie Ismay has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 17th July 2016.
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.
Worrying news reaches me regarding one of my favourite annual events at Chasewater. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has announced that two of the show’s sponsors have pulled out, leaving her in the lurch, and without replacement sponsors, the show just cannot go ahead.
Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country Park … Continue reading →