Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 23rd - I headed home in a dreadful headwind, needing to... March 25, 2017
- March 23rd - A mystery that’s been puzzling me for a long time... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A terrible photo snatched in the dark: but spring... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A rainy, horrid day: I found myself at New Street... March 25, 2017
- March 21st - I noticed this lad hopping about the yard at work,... March 22, 2017
- March 21st - Gosh, it was cold this morning. After the warmth of... March 22, 2017
- March 20th - With the start of my beloved British Summer Time... March 20, 2017
- March 20th - One aspect of springtime in Walsall that’s always... March 20, 2017
- March 18th - Talking of swans, here’s a flock of about 100... March 19, 2017
- March 19th - I thought today that it was time to check to see if... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - I popped up to a wind-blasted Chasewater, which is... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - A brief run out on a wolfish, windy afternoon had... March 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Distraction theft at Morrisons car park, Aldridge - be careful, folks.
- The Portman Collection - part five: Staff and class photos on a wet day
- Sad news in the search for Andy Cooper
- In the soup at Chasewater - this Saturday!
- Stationary travellers
- Flytipping morons strike again
- Goblin it up...
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - March 2017 public meeting this Monday!
- Woodmen outclassed by Coleshill
- The mystery of The Lost Stonnall Hoard
- 4,131,349 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Talk Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: classic lorries
Friend of the blog Chrissie Ismay has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 17th July 2016.
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.
Worrying news reaches me regarding one of my favourite annual events at Chasewater. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has announced that two of the show’s sponsors have pulled out, leaving her in the lurch, and without replacement sponsors, the show just cannot go ahead.
Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country Park … Continue reading →