- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Doctor Fell
- Blooming marvellous
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- That old chestnut...
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- Fault finding
- Demolition, man
- The Staffordshire Hilton: There's the Trub
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270086 TracksMonster Mouth
50 minsSome Sweet Day
52 minsBluebird Of Happiness (Ulrich Schnauss Long Version)
1 hourGenetic Engineering (Live)
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
1 hourCaterpillar Girl
1 hourSteppin' Out (Demo Version)
2 hoursLove Song
The Dandy Warhols
- 5,156,396 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Classic cars
Friend of the blog and top local history author Clive Roberts has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 16th July 2017.
Continue reading →
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 1st & 2nd July 2017) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the annual Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Friend of the blog Chrissie Ismay has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 17th July 2016.
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 2nd & 3rd July 2016) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Sorry folks, very busy and hanging on by the seat of my pants here – but right now and tomorrow as part of Festival Weekend in Lichfield, it’s the Cars in the Park event at Beacon Park, Lichfield. Continue reading →
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.