Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
- January 11th - So that’s how they managed to reclaim the old... January 12, 2018
- January 11th - Unusually, I came through the pedestrian centre... January 12, 2018
- January 10th - Sorry, more night shots. You must be sick to the... January 11, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- April 1991 - Traders win battle over parking
- The Brownhills Blog 2018 photo competition results!
- A gift from Brian...
- Tunnelling through the folklore
- Let's have a butchers
- Party like its... 1998?
- Wood leave Studley standing
- 2018 photos completion - full gallery of entries
- 4,999,543 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Classic cars
Friend of the blog and top local history author Clive Roberts has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 16th July 2017.
Continue reading →
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 1st & 2nd July 2017) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the annual Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Friend of the blog Chrissie Ismay has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 17th July 2016.
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 2nd & 3rd July 2016) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Sorry folks, very busy and hanging on by the seat of my pants here – but right now and tomorrow as part of Festival Weekend in Lichfield, it’s the Cars in the Park event at Beacon Park, Lichfield. Continue reading →
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.