Because you’re free to read this blog
- 5,000 posts! Bimey. September 20, 2017
- September 20th - The conker (or horse chestnut to be formal for... September 20, 2017
- September 20th - A good fungal find near conifers by the canal... September 20, 2017
- September 19th - I had to visit Telford and when I arrived late... September 19, 2017
- September 19th n- One of the odder fruits of the autumn is the... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - It was grey and just after heavy rain when I... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - Riding through the backstreets of central... September 19, 2017
- September 17th - By the time I arrived at Shenstone 30 minutes... September 18, 2017
- September 17th - I left at lunchtime and headed to... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - I was being watched at Catshill Junction.My... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - A frustrating daytime of delays and faffing... September 18, 2017
- September 15th - A bad day in many ways, when not much seemed to... September 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- A past landscape from a surprise source
- Wood crushes Chelmsley
- Walsall Wood Under 18s: Another great win, and an apology
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Traffic incident causing holdups in Brownhills this morning
- Meet your local coppers this Friday in Brownhills
- Circling Ravens
- Open Mike
- It's not Christmas without the cards
- 4,643,713 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Classic cars
Friend of the blog and top local history author Clive Roberts has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 16th July 2017.
Continue reading →
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 1st & 2nd July 2017) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the annual Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Friend of the blog Chrissie Ismay has been in touch to let me know that there’s a Classic Car Show on at Walsall Arboretum this Sunday 17th July 2016.
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 2nd & 3rd July 2016) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Sorry folks, very busy and hanging on by the seat of my pants here – but right now and tomorrow as part of Festival Weekend in Lichfield, it’s the Cars in the Park event at Beacon Park, Lichfield. Continue reading →
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.