Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,838,213 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
2 minsWhite Diamond
11 minsOpen Valley
18 minsThe Lotus and The Robot
32 minsCarefree Highway
40 minsCloser To Forever
46 minsEverything Is Neu
Ian on The Brownhills tramway to nowh… John Anslow on A shore thing Graf Harrington on Clarity at last Clive on A shore thing A shore thing | Brow… on New Brownhills history book ho…
Tag Archives: 2 March
I’m asking readers if you could please look out for the lad pictured above, whose name is Levi Smith, he’s 15 years old and lives in the Shire Oak area of Brownhills.
Continue reading →
A reminder for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park that there’s a meeting of the newly-formed Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at Clayhanger Community Centre, in Church Street, Clayhanger, this evening (Tuesday 2nd March 2016) from 7:30pm.