- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,533,640 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
8 hoursSki Head
8 hoursSloppy Heart
8 hoursLiving Room
8 hoursCloud 8
9 hoursTime And A Word [Live@ Empire Pool Version]
9 hoursParallels [Live@Ahoy-Halle Version]
9 hoursLeave It - A Capella Version
9 hoursowner of a lonely heart - extended remix
andkindred on A question of visibility? Pedro on For the love of his fellow men Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c…
Tag Archives: Shannon Vanessa Binding
A timely warning to residents of Clayhanger and further afield that the reported incidents of poisoned bait being left around the village seem to be ongoing still – after the horrid story of Meg, the dog believed to have been poisoned after eating doctored meat on Clayhanger Common and the subsequent discovery of possibly poisoned bait a little while later, comes this awful tale from Facebook user Shannon Vanessa Binding.