- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,396,204 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280776 TracksI Want You to Want Me
2 hoursMad World
3 hoursJeremiah Weed
3 hoursHeroes & Heroin
3 hoursOwen Down
Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! Tony Thacker on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The 1977 Silver Jubilee…
Tag Archives: Dr. Bradford
This week, we’ve got the follow up article regarding Ogley Square from the Lichfield Mercury of Friday, 8th February 1935 – this is a great summation of what’s happened, and also points out that Brownhills was one of the first towns to act on slum clearance legislation. Continue reading
Continuing the Carnival theme (can there be a better one for such a summery spell?) Peter ‘Pedro’ Cutler has been weaving his rapscallion magic and dredging the newspaper archive, finding two pieces in the Lichfield Mercury of 12th July 1935 and 25th July of the same year.