Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Death throes:November 20th - In Redditch, just...
- #365daysofbiking The sound of music:November 20th - This is the...
- #365daysofbiking Either end:November 19th - Working late in...
- #365daysofbiking Not just pointless, but wrong:November 18th -...
- #365daysofbiking Common ground:November 18th - I visited the...
- 5,666,435 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
1 weekKeep Drawing Suns
1 weekIn Memory of Honey
1 weekTracing New Maps
1 weekRecovering Australia
1 weekThe Enabler
1 weekHeaven or Las Vegas
1 weekDouble Jointed
Janey Hatfield… on Goodbye Janey… ANN on You ancestors role in the Grea… Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,…
Tag Archives: George Bradford
This week, we’ve got the follow up article regarding Ogley Square from the Lichfield Mercury of Friday, 8th February 1935 – this is a great summation of what’s happened, and also points out that Brownhills was one of the first towns to act on slum clearance legislation. Continue reading