Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,844,307 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
10 hoursDouble Jointed
10 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
11 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
11 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…
Tag Archives: snaitationG
An intriguing enquiry reaches me from local historian and blog dynamo the young David Evans, who’s after a rather specific bit of history relating to a lost courtyard of dwellings in Brownhills High Street Called ‘The Metz’.
It is with great pleasure that I can now continue the story of the slum clearance of Ogley Square in 1935, thanks to the efforts of an anonymous reader and top friend of the blog Richard Burnell.