- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,600,638 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284746 TracksBig Yellow Taxi - LIVE
3 hoursYou Turn Me on I'm a Radio - live
3 hoursShadows and Light
3 hoursSweet Bird
3 hoursHarry's House/Centerpiece
3 hoursThe Boho Dance
3 hoursThe Hissing of Summer Lawns
3 hoursShades of Scarlett Conquering
4 hoursDon't Interrupt the Sorrow
4 hoursEdith and the Kingpin
David Evans on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… Pedro on All at sea – but where,… David Evans on Wood meet Quorn substitutes in…
Tag Archives: snaitationG
An intriguing enquiry reaches me from local historian and blog dynamo the young David Evans, who’s after a rather specific bit of history relating to a lost courtyard of dwellings in Brownhills High Street Called ‘The Metz’.
It is with great pleasure that I can now continue the story of the slum clearance of Ogley Square in 1935, thanks to the efforts of an anonymous reader and top friend of the blog Richard Burnell.