Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Go with the flow:January 13th - For some reason...
- #365daysifbiking A surprise in the dark:January 13th - A windy...
- #365daysifbiking Under the surface:January 12th - Crossing...
- #365daysifbiking Vanishing points:January 12th - In Lichfield on...
- #365daysifbiking On the rebound:January 11th - I’ve had a winter...
- 5,779,227 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
15 hoursDouble Jointed
15 hoursJoy And The Spark
15 hoursBecause My Heart
16 hoursAutumn In The Neighbourhood
16 hoursDown Here On Earth
16 hoursSmile (What Kind Of Love Is This)
16 hoursEveryone You Know
Mad Old Baggage on Tree cheers for Back the Track… Tree cheers for Back… on The McClean Way: A beautiful n… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Jon Whitehouse on A return to the crease –… dave dunkley on A return to the crease –…
Tag Archives: traders
I have some excellent news for Brownhills folk and those who like canal boats and waterway life – the successful and sadly missed Brownhills Canalside Festival is being revived in 2019 by the Birmingham Canal Navigations Society who are planning … Continue reading →
The Clayhanger Kid – Brian Stringer who this week requested applications for new stalls for the Brownhills Canalside Festival, has been overwhelmed by the positive response, and would like to say thank you to all who contacted him and expressed an interest.
Continue reading →
I have another request here and a bit of a plug from The Clayhanger Kid himself – Brian Stringer – who is again organising the Brownhills Canalside Festival for 2015, this year taking place on Sunday 28th June.