Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,789,590 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288074 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
5 hoursIn Memory of Honey
5 hoursTracing New Maps
5 hoursRecovering Australia
5 hoursThe Enabler
5 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
5 hoursDouble Jointed
Clive on When the stars came to The Woo… Graham on The Parade route David Evans on On Parade once more! David Evans on On Parade once more! DaveD on The Parade route
Tag Archives: Round Table
It’s my sad duty to report to you that old friend of the blog, Clayhanger lad and football reporter extraordinaire Bill Shaw sadly passed away yesterday following an ongoing, serious illness.
Following the sad announcement of the passing of Michael Cater, formerly of the FW Cater electrical shop in Brownhills, I had a couple of lovely contributions in memory of this wonderful, but lost Brownhills business. Continue reading
I have been contacted by Vicky Woolston who has informed me of some very sad news: the passing of Michael Cater, who ran a very longstanding electrical and audio store in Brownhills for years – Caters.
Back over Christmas (which seems like an age away now), I featured a fair few articles on the subject of Clayhanger, all initiated by Chris Pattison’s finding of the 1952 article detailing flooding and other environmental problems in the area.