- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- #365daysofbiking Into the black:October 13th - A dreadful, wet...
- #365daysofbiking A cautionary tale:October 12th - Never upset...
- #365daysofbiking Spot on:October 12th - On the way to work in...
- #365daysofbiking Red is the colour:October 11th - On the...
- 5,590,422 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284481 TracksPiano Counterpoint
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
7 hoursOh! Mighty Engine
7 hoursBaby, I Grew You a Beard
7 hoursA Gentle Heart
7 hoursSpinning for Spoonie
7 hoursQueen Bee
George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… BrownhillsBob on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Julie Ann Fuggle on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Rob Bird on A lost institution BRD days – a 1… on BRD Sports and Social club new…
Tag Archives: island
I’ve had an interesting enquiry come in from reader Bee who’s asked something that has very much intrigued me – do you remember the ‘speaking clock’ next to the Station Hotel, Brownhills? For those too young to remember, the Station … Continue reading
One lost local pub that always generates warm memories and lively conversations is the Station Hotel, which was a somewhat notorious pub that stood about where Aldi is today at the Miner end of Brownhills High Street.
I realise this is a bit off piste for the Brownhills Blog, but we have interests in Lichfield, so I think it’s appropriate – a few weeks ago Peter ‘Pedro’ Cutler spotted the following clipping in the newspaper archives.