Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Proud defender:February 19th - The feisty...
- #365daysifbiking Tapping the ether:February 18th - There was a...
- #365daysifbiking More to it than that:February 18th - Returning...
- #365daysifbiking Feeling so much better:February 17th - I...
- #365daysifbiking Hocus crocus:February 17th - It was a decent...
- 5,847,084 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
289638 TracksCollecting Pebbles And Stones
3 hoursButterflies, Bees and Other Insects
3 hoursWalking On A Bearing
3 hoursBracken And Grassland
3 hoursSunrise At Trig Point
3 hoursThrough The Gate
4 hoursRural Etiquette
4 hoursHiking Attire
4 hoursA Stone Path
4 hoursThe Road Through The Village
Pedro on Voices from the past: Our part… Tree, cheers! | Brow… on Light entertainment Julie Gray on The spirit of radio Rob Crowe on Close to the wall – but… David tonks on The many, changing faces of th…
Tag Archives: HGV
When I playfully prodded Tony Winn earlier in the week to see if as one of the most knowledgable contributors on the subject of Ralph Ferrie, he might have information on one of the entrepreneur’s old trucks, I never expected to strike gold.
I’m hoping some of the transport buffs or maybe even Ralph Ferrie expert Tony Winn might be able to help with this one that partner-in-crime [Howmuch?] found this week in a junkshop – what appears to be a press photo of one of Ralph’s vintage trucks, with a young lad pulling on the starting handle.