- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- #365daysofbiking Into the black:October 13th - A dreadful, wet...
- #365daysofbiking A cautionary tale:October 12th - Never upset...
- #365daysofbiking Spot on:October 12th - On the way to work in...
- #365daysofbiking Red is the colour:October 11th - On the...
- 5,590,551 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284481 TracksPiano Counterpoint
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
8 hoursOh! Mighty Engine
8 hoursBaby, I Grew You a Beard
8 hoursA Gentle Heart
8 hoursSpinning for Spoonie
8 hoursQueen Bee
George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… BrownhillsBob on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Julie Ann Fuggle on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Rob Bird on A lost institution BRD days – a 1… on BRD Sports and Social club new…
Tag Archives: HGV
When I playfully prodded Tony Winn earlier in the week to see if as one of the most knowledgable contributors on the subject of Ralph Ferrie, he might have information on one of the entrepreneur’s old trucks, I never expected to strike gold.
I’m hoping some of the transport buffs or maybe even Ralph Ferrie expert Tony Winn might be able to help with this one that partner-in-crime [Howmuch?] found this week in a junkshop – what appears to be a press photo of one of Ralph’s vintage trucks, with a young lad pulling on the starting handle.