Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Proud defender:February 19th - The feisty...
- #365daysifbiking Tapping the ether:February 18th - There was a...
- #365daysifbiking More to it than that:February 18th - Returning...
- #365daysifbiking Feeling so much better:February 17th - I...
- #365daysifbiking Hocus crocus:February 17th - It was a decent...
- 5,847,070 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
289638 TracksCollecting Pebbles And Stones
3 hoursButterflies, Bees and Other Insects
3 hoursWalking On A Bearing
3 hoursBracken And Grassland
3 hoursSunrise At Trig Point
3 hoursThrough The Gate
3 hoursRural Etiquette
3 hoursHiking Attire
3 hoursA Stone Path
3 hoursThe Road Through The Village
Pedro on Voices from the past: Our part… Tree, cheers! | Brow… on Light entertainment Julie Gray on The spirit of radio Rob Crowe on Close to the wall – but… David tonks on The many, changing faces of th…
Tag Archives: Cherwell
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – it caused quite a stir locally as many readers will no doubt recall.
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – West Midlands Police are appealing for witnesses.
Seeing social media reports about a car accident in which a couple of lads may have been hurt after midnight last night (9-10th August 2014) in the Wilkin Road area of Brownhills West. Continue reading →