- July 17th - Following the news of the sad loss of fellow blogger...
- July 16th - In the bike shed at Telford, something that worries...
- July 16th - In Telford, I noticed that following the dry summer,...
- July 15th - It was a gorgeous, mellow golden hour that caught...
- July 15th - An evening spin out after a day doing bike...
- 5,401,051 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280882 TracksBetween the Bars
15 hoursToo Many Mornings
15 hoursShe's all up Above
15 hoursTinkers Blues
15 hoursHard To Miss You
15 hoursBattle of the Broken Hearts
15 hoursWriting to St. Peter
15 hoursStarlite #1
16 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… hapdaniel on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Sara Coulson - Stobi… on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… morturn on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: The Swan Lady
I’ve had a mail in from reader Natalie Edge-Edwards, who like our very own swan lady Irene Hodges, is very interested in her local birdlife in Rochester and monitors the black swans on the lake by JCB there. We’ve had … Continue reading →
Today (Monday, 30th January 2017) I was contacted by Irene ‘The Swan Lady’ Hodges who was in a state of some enthusiasm, as amongst her usual daily cohort of swans and waterfowl at Chasewater, there was a single black swan, which she fed and caught on video.
There has been huge interest in the post I published last week on the subject of the rare and rather beautiful black swan spotted at Chasewater last Wednesday by The Swan Lady, Irene Hodges.
Continue reading →