- #365daysofbiking Better than expected:September 23rd: On the...
- #365daysofbiking - Not dead yet:September 23rd - I said the...
- #365daysofbiking Repellent magnetism:September 22nd - There’s a...
- #365daysofbiking Warm rain and what lies beneath:September 22nd...
- #365daysofbiking Duck tales:September 21st - The humble mallard...
- 5,535,805 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
15 hoursVinyl Fever
15 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
15 hoursSoft N Ez
15 hoursVanishing Point
15 hoursThis Year's Beat
16 hoursDisconnect the Cables
16 hoursThe Waiting
16 hoursVinyl Fever
16 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
Ben Kilhams on What lies beneath Dennis Powell on Some mothers did have them… Dawn Hayton on Some mothers did have them… Pedro on For the love of his fellow men BrownhillsBob on Top Tipton
Tag Archives: Irene
I’ve had a mail in from reader Natalie Edge-Edwards, who like our very own swan lady Irene Hodges, is very interested in her local birdlife in Rochester and monitors the black swans on the lake by JCB there. We’ve had … Continue reading →
Today (Monday, 30th January 2017) I was contacted by Irene ‘The Swan Lady’ Hodges who was in a state of some enthusiasm, as amongst her usual daily cohort of swans and waterfowl at Chasewater, there was a single black swan, which she fed and caught on video.
There has been huge interest in the post I published last week on the subject of the rare and rather beautiful black swan spotted at Chasewater last Wednesday by The Swan Lady, Irene Hodges.
Continue reading →