Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,725,317 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286128 TracksDouble Jointed
21 hoursWhat You Want
21 hoursSomewhere Nearby
22 hoursIt Was Really, Really Grey
22 hoursPeter Is Dead In The Piano
22 hoursMy Things
23 hoursSmall Me
23 hoursOver There, It's Raining
23 hoursDown Down
john keay on A Starbucks in Brownhills? Wel… Sandra Cox on From beat room to ballroom! Sandra cox on From beat room to ballroom! Ivor Sperring on Local history stuff: this much… Susan Jones ( was Ya… on Local history stuff: this much…
Tag Archives: Hodges
I’ve had a mail in from reader Natalie Edge-Edwards, who like our very own swan lady Irene Hodges, is very interested in her local birdlife in Rochester and monitors the black swans on the lake by JCB there. We’ve had … Continue reading →
Today (Monday, 30th January 2017) I was contacted by Irene ‘The Swan Lady’ Hodges who was in a state of some enthusiasm, as amongst her usual daily cohort of swans and waterfowl at Chasewater, there was a single black swan, which she fed and caught on video.
There has been huge interest in the post I published last week on the subject of the rare and rather beautiful black swan spotted at Chasewater last Wednesday by The Swan Lady, Irene Hodges.
Continue reading →