- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- July 19th - Spotted by the canal near Clayhanger, on a ragwort...
- July 19th - Following the canal breach a few weeks ago, that saw...
- July 18th - Looking less green, but still beautiful, the...
- 5,403,507 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280921 TracksStrength Of Character
16 hoursThe Highest High
16 hoursTrading In Gold
16 hoursA Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
16 hoursJune Bride
16 hoursWe Do The Same
17 hoursBest Kept Secret
17 hoursThe Understudy
17 hoursHampton Beach
17 hoursWorlds Apart
A5 Live just two wee… on Get set for Cockfest 2016! dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Lizzie Eden on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Jan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: Barrie
I’ve had a mail in from reader Natalie Edge-Edwards, who like our very own swan lady Irene Hodges, is very interested in her local birdlife in Rochester and monitors the black swans on the lake by JCB there. We’ve had … Continue reading →
Today (Monday, 30th January 2017) I was contacted by Irene ‘The Swan Lady’ Hodges who was in a state of some enthusiasm, as amongst her usual daily cohort of swans and waterfowl at Chasewater, there was a single black swan, which she fed and caught on video.
There has been huge interest in the post I published last week on the subject of the rare and rather beautiful black swan spotted at Chasewater last Wednesday by The Swan Lady, Irene Hodges.
Continue reading →