- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,532,457 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283609 TracksWho Do You Love (demo)
4 hoursBetween Us
4 hoursThis Road I’m Travelling
4 hoursWho Do You Love
4 hoursAll I Want
5 hoursGo Lady Go
5 hoursSome Kinda Angel
5 hoursGirl From The North Country
5 hoursYer Feet (live with Portugese Fireworks)
5 hoursReturn To Sender
Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Barrie
I’ve had a mail in from reader Natalie Edge-Edwards, who like our very own swan lady Irene Hodges, is very interested in her local birdlife in Rochester and monitors the black swans on the lake by JCB there. We’ve had … Continue reading →
Today (Monday, 30th January 2017) I was contacted by Irene ‘The Swan Lady’ Hodges who was in a state of some enthusiasm, as amongst her usual daily cohort of swans and waterfowl at Chasewater, there was a single black swan, which she fed and caught on video.
There has been huge interest in the post I published last week on the subject of the rare and rather beautiful black swan spotted at Chasewater last Wednesday by The Swan Lady, Irene Hodges.
Continue reading →