Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,792,383 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288175 TracksBaby's Coming Home
5 hoursKeep It All Hid
5 hoursCaught Beneath Your Heel
5 hoursYer Feet
6 hoursAll Your Tears
6 hoursSome Kinda Angel
6 hoursGive What You Take
6 hoursWho Do You Love
6 hoursA Summer Long Since Passed
6 hoursWith My Eyes Open I'm Dreaming
Clive on It’s not too late to ram… It’s not too l… on Never give up on a dream It’s not too l… on A Shire thing Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: Barrie
I’ve had a mail in from reader Natalie Edge-Edwards, who like our very own swan lady Irene Hodges, is very interested in her local birdlife in Rochester and monitors the black swans on the lake by JCB there. We’ve had … Continue reading →
Today (Monday, 30th January 2017) I was contacted by Irene ‘The Swan Lady’ Hodges who was in a state of some enthusiasm, as amongst her usual daily cohort of swans and waterfowl at Chasewater, there was a single black swan, which she fed and caught on video.
There has been huge interest in the post I published last week on the subject of the rare and rather beautiful black swan spotted at Chasewater last Wednesday by The Swan Lady, Irene Hodges.
Continue reading →