Since there was such a great reaction to last week’s post containing photos from the Flickr stream of walsall_pete, I thought I’d continue the Walsall theme this week with a few pictures from a similar, but slightly later period by a pair of great photographers: Peter Barker, photographer, designer and good friend to the Brownhills Blog an important part of the Walsall twitter community, and littleredglass, whose fabulous work has featured here before. I hope the artists don’t mind – please click through to read the fascinating descriptions and comments from the Flickr community. Please explore their work; I’m keen to promote local photographers and if you’ve anything to contribute, please do contact me.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,444 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
7 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
7 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
7 hoursSome Sweet Day
7 hoursWishful Thinking
7 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
7 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…