Since there was such a great reaction to last week’s post containing photos from the Flickr stream of walsall_pete, I thought I’d continue the Walsall theme this week with a few pictures from a similar, but slightly later period by a pair of great photographers: Peter Barker, photographer, designer and good friend to the Brownhills Blog an important part of the Walsall twitter community, and littleredglass, whose fabulous work has featured here before. I hope the artists don’t mind – please click through to read the fascinating descriptions and comments from the Flickr community. Please explore their work; I’m keen to promote local photographers and if you’ve anything to contribute, please do contact me.
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- #365daysofbiking Into the black:October 13th - A dreadful, wet...
- #365daysofbiking A cautionary tale:October 12th - Never upset...
- #365daysofbiking Spot on:October 12th - On the way to work in...
- #365daysofbiking Red is the colour:October 11th - On the...
- 5,590,610 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284481 TracksPiano Counterpoint
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
7 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
8 hoursOh! Mighty Engine
8 hoursBaby, I Grew You a Beard
8 hoursA Gentle Heart
8 hoursSpinning for Spoonie
8 hoursQueen Bee
George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… BrownhillsBob on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Julie Ann Fuggle on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Rob Bird on A lost institution BRD days – a 1… on BRD Sports and Social club new…