Because you’re free to read this blog
- 5,000 posts! Bimey. September 20, 2017
- September 20th - The conker (or horse chestnut to be formal for... September 20, 2017
- September 20th - A good fungal find near conifers by the canal... September 20, 2017
- September 19th - I had to visit Telford and when I arrived late... September 19, 2017
- September 19th n- One of the odder fruits of the autumn is the... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - It was grey and just after heavy rain when I... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - Riding through the backstreets of central... September 19, 2017
- September 17th - By the time I arrived at Shenstone 30 minutes... September 18, 2017
- September 17th - I left at lunchtime and headed to... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - I was being watched at Catshill Junction.My... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - A frustrating daytime of delays and faffing... September 18, 2017
- September 15th - A bad day in many ways, when not much seemed to... September 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- A past landscape from a surprise source
- Wood crushes Chelmsley
- Walsall Wood Under 18s: Another great win, and an apology
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Meet your local coppers this Friday in Brownhills
- Traffic incident causing holdups in Brownhills this morning
- Circling Ravens
- Open Mike
- It's not Christmas without the cards
- 4,643,748 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Walsall Housing Group
I’d like to say a big thank you on behalf of Brownhills if I may, to those people who worked so very hard on the Brownhills in Bloom competition entry this year: to all those who helped, planted and laboured, and to human dynamo Diane Mansell from Walsall Council, praise is due, for Brownhills and Aldridge both won gold awards.
I’d like to wish all the very best of luck to the hard working volunteers and community minded folk who’ve worked with Brownhills Town Centre Partnership on this year’s Brownhills in Bloom bird, which is judged this afternoon (Wednesday, 27th July 2016).
Once more, Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to ask if I’d put out a plea for gardeners,volunteer groups or anyone else who can help the Brownhills in Bloom team remove some problematic shrubs in town.
Once more, Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to point out that volunteers are needed for another planting event to prepare the remaining planters for the Brownhills Britain in Bloom entry this coming Monday 27th June 2016.
Just a shoutout here to the volunteers and community mind folk of Brownhills Town Centre Partnership who yesterday, despite some pretty horrid weather, went out planting flowers in the tubs and planters in town and once again did Brownhills proud.
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town today (Monday 13th June 2016).
So sorry to announce this, but I’ve just been informed by the organisers that the planting event scheduled for tomorrow, 2nd June 2016 by Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has had to be deferred until Monday 13th June due to late arrival of the plants – sadly, this is affecting several towns in the borough and is unavoidable.
Continue reading →