Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 30th - We seem to be in a period of really dramatic sunsets... July 31, 2016
- July 30th - A warm afternoon run to Chasewater on the canal:... July 31, 2016
- July 30th - I see the horse chestnut leaf miners are back with a... July 30, 2016
- July 29th - I’m not entirely sure what this plant is spotted... July 30, 2016
- July 28th - Inexorably sliding now from the flowering to the... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - And on my return, the weather was so lovely, I... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - A foul commute in steady rain and a headwind, with... July 27, 2016
- July 26th - The harvest started a few days before the weather... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - In Rushall, a couple of apple trees have fruit... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - A horrid, horrid ride home. I had to take a trip... July 26, 2016
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Flying into history
- Some late vows...
- August 1994 - ￼Fierce attack at BNNR public enquiry
- Market forces
- Cockfest 2016 on this weekend!
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- The boat people at Norton Pool... But who, and when?
- Great live music at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Funeral details for Roger Mosedale announced - and more of Roger's music emerges
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- 3,383,871 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Beauty in the everyday: ift.tt/2aifA5h 6 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking A warm afternoon: ift.tt/2aFy2br 6 hours ago
- RT @johnpreece77: #WeAreHisMedia twitter.com/momentumtrumpt… 9 hours ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: Some years later... "I don't understand. How can the Tories have won a majority of 125 MPs? We held several big rallies an… 9 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: Your presidential candidate, everyone. twitter.com/danndemaina/st… 9 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: Keith Fraser
Here’s an interesting release from Walsall Police, which in the light of recent posts here, may be interesting to readers, particularly the live web chat with Superintendent Keith Fraser, my social media interaction with whom I’ve written about previously.
Continue reading →
West Midlands Police has now updated their press statement from yesterday,(26th July 2012) relating to their arrests in connection with the flashing incidents in Brownhills and North Walsall. 12/07/2012 Police in Walsall are continuing to investigate a series of indecent … Continue reading →
At last – this statement released by West Midlands Police at 6:30am. my criticism in the last post still stands. 12/07/2012 POLICE IN WALSALL are investigating a series of indecent exposures and are urging the public to come forward with … Continue reading →
Hmmm. This is odd. In the past, West Midlands Police have been happy to communicate with the residents of Brownhills via press releases, often requested in response to specific incidents. The police have always been pleased with this arrangement and … Continue reading →