Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 25th - Not a brilliant shot but something I’ve not seen... May 25, 2017
- May 25th - So many new flowers to notice every day, and in the... May 25, 2017
- May 24th - Sorry for the surfeit of wildfowl chick photos, but... May 24, 2017
- May 24th - One of the more strikingly beautiful wayside flowers... May 24, 2017
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Lady intimidated at Chasewater Heath
- Local miniature railway open this Monday!
- Fazeley floating market - on all this weekend!
- Just the job... local lad still looking for work
- Big Bounce family fun day at Holland Park this Sunday!
- Let's have a butchers
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Have you seen this chap lost from Brownhills West?
- Do you provide donkey rides? You could save Mark's ass!
- Great dog show event this Bank Holiday Monday at Walsall Arboretum
- 4,295,277 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: whats on
An interesting history walk is taking place this Sunday, 26th March 2017 at Chasewater, entitled ‘Where does the water go?’ which takes a look at how the dam infrastructure functions, and some of the industrial history of Anglesey Basin and surrounds.
An interesting history walk is taking place this Saturday, 7th May at Chasewater, entitled ‘Where does the water go?’ which takes a look at how the dam infrastructure functions, and some of the industrial history of Anglesey Basin and surrounds.
Continue reading →
It seems that the management at Chasewater are really getting their shizzle together at last – now not only do we have the excellent Rangers Rant Newsletters I feature here, but now we also have a published list of events for 2016 at the park.
Continue reading →
Following the popularity of the previous issues, I’m posting here the Chasewater Rangers Rant newsletter for Winter 2015, and it’s rather good, I have to say – paper copies are available free from the Innovation Centre.
Following the popularity of the previous issues, I’m posting here the Chasewater Rangers Rant newsletter for Autumn 2015, and it’s rather good, I have to say – paper copies are available free from the Innovation Centre.
Continue reading →
I’m doing this one following requests on social media – the Chasewater Rangers Rant newsletter for Spring 2015, and it’s rather good, I have to say – paper copies are available free from the Innovation Centre.