Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Lichfield repair cafe September meet up - get together, celebrate and get things fixed this Saturday!
- 6,165,739 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295426 TracksTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
2 weeksLate One Sunday
The American Analog Set
Martin Williams on Pelsall Hall Colliery disaster… Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Foundation
A mystery is sparked by the redoubtable old friend of the blog Reg ‘Are Reg’ Fullelove, whoo’s been again chatting to David Evans and supplied another wonderful tranche of material for the blog.
rownhills, it’s sometimes hard to believe, has a great history of clubs, societies and recreation, particularly in the early part of the last century – we’ve looked here before at sports days, musical clubs and festivals, amateur dramatics and other pastimes, many of which couldn’t have occurred without the great facility that is Brownhills Memorial Hall.
Continue reading →