- May 25th - A dreadful commute, in both directions. It was the...
- May 24th - It was a great sunset, best for ages I think, but...
- May 24th - It’s not often you see a proud swan momma doing the...
- May 23rd - Sam, the elderly puss that puts the king in Kings...
- May 22nd - Turtally awesome!Spotted at James Bridge, on the...
- 5,288,079 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
278983 TracksSome Kinda Angel
7 hoursGot My Sunshine
7 hoursBringin’ Me Home
7 hoursShe Broke You So Softly
7 hoursAny Day Will Be Fine
7 hoursWhen You’re Drifting
7 hoursReturn To Sender
7 hoursMy Life In Art
7 hoursTrying to Reach You
David Evans on I can see clearly now… A… Mark on Reg Morris – a great Bro… The Portman Collecti… on Class photos Don’t forget N… on Flour power An important message… on Goodbye Bill Shaw: There had b…
Tag Archives: 12th November
Readers are reminded that this Saturday 12th November 2016 sees the annual Brownhills bonfire and firework display in Holland Park – a real post-bonfire night treat for all the family.
I see loads of you are searching for details of local Bonfire Night events and so I thought I’d give the following a push…
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2016’s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place on Saturday, 12th November 2016.