Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Lichfield repair cafe September meet up - get together, celebrate and get things fixed this Saturday!
- 6,165,704 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295426 TracksTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
2 weeksLate One Sunday
The American Analog Set
Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… Christopher Princep on The Station currently departin…
Tag Archives: Fly tipping
As detailed in his recent comment on this blog, the wonderful Mick P found the following, somewhat interesting image on Google’s Street View. It clearly shows a man, standing by an unmarked flatbed truck in a notorious flytipping hotspot in … Continue reading
Whilst out for a lazy spin on a murky, chilly Saturday afternoon, I spotted a bundle of unread, clearly undelivered copies of the Walsall Chronicle free paper, dumped under bushes at the canal side. Now, I can’t be sure if … Continue reading
Since yesterday’s post in which I mentioned the woeful state of the former Railway Tavern in Bentley, I thought I’d swing past today and take a couple of photos. Since last week, the main site of the pub has been … Continue reading