Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,670 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
3 hoursJust Turn for Home
3 hoursMoss and Yew
3 hoursThe Green Line
3 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
3 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
3 hoursA Lychgate
3 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Roy Blakey
I’ve had an interesting enquiry come in from reader Bee who’s asked something that has very much intrigued me – do you remember the ‘speaking clock’ next to the Station Hotel, Brownhills? For those too young to remember, the Station … Continue reading
One lost local pub that always generates warm memories and lively conversations is the Station Hotel, which was a somewhat notorious pub that stood about where Aldi is today at the Miner end of Brownhills High Street.