- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,594,941 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
17 hoursWhat You Want
17 hoursScene at the Open Air Market
17 hoursIncident at Gate 7
17 hoursUniversal Highness
17 hoursShaolin Satellite
18 hours2001 a Spliff Odyssey
18 hoursA Warning (Dub)
18 hoursWalking Through Babylon
Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events… Rob Bird on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution
Tag Archives: Mike Leonard
I’ve had an interesting enquiry come in from reader Bee who’s asked something that has very much intrigued me – do you remember the ‘speaking clock’ next to the Station Hotel, Brownhills? For those too young to remember, the Station … Continue reading
One lost local pub that always generates warm memories and lively conversations is the Station Hotel, which was a somewhat notorious pub that stood about where Aldi is today at the Miner end of Brownhills High Street.
Mike Leonard, the reader who supplied the wonderful images of The Railway Tavern and Wheatsheaf last week has done it again – this tie with two super photos.