Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Alder time:January 17th - Signs of spring...
- #365daysifbiking Disasterous design:January 17th - It’s rare I’m...
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- 5,791,451 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288125 TracksThumb On the Scale
9 hoursRecovering Australia
9 hoursThe Enabler
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
10 hoursDouble Jointed
10 hoursTouch Me With Your Love
10 hoursSugar Boy
Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft Brian Edwards on The Parade route
Tag Archives: Mike Leonard
I’ve had an interesting enquiry come in from reader Bee who’s asked something that has very much intrigued me – do you remember the ‘speaking clock’ next to the Station Hotel, Brownhills? For those too young to remember, the Station … Continue reading
One lost local pub that always generates warm memories and lively conversations is the Station Hotel, which was a somewhat notorious pub that stood about where Aldi is today at the Miner end of Brownhills High Street.
Mike Leonard, the reader who supplied the wonderful images of The Railway Tavern and Wheatsheaf last week has done it again – this tie with two super photos.