Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 27th - And on my return, the weather was so lovely, I... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - A foul commute in steady rain and a headwind, with... July 27, 2016
- July 26th - The harvest started a few days before the weather... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - In Rushall, a couple of apple trees have fruit... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - A horrid, horrid ride home. I had to take a trip... July 26, 2016
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Reports bogus Dyson engineer scam operating locally again
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- Funeral details for Roger Mosedale announced - and more of Roger's music emerges
- Good luck to the Brownhills in Bloom team!
- Shop local...
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - July 2016 public meeting this Thursday
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Get set for Cockfest 2016!
- 3,378,213 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @MsAlliance: If racially abusing a beautiful dual heritage child out with her dog is your proudest moment in life, well then you are to… 1 hour ago
- RT @jonhickman: I think when I'm gone my son will look back with fondness on the rainy summer afternoon we spent cleaning data in Excel. 1 hour ago
- It's a brave, desperate or foolish man that disturbs The Ogg before 11am 6 hours ago
- RT @edjeff: “Please stop shitting in my living room.” “Free speech.” 6 hours ago
- 'We haven't got any scrap Pokemon. And all the scrap Picachus have been counted. Now sling your fooking hook!' 6 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: Birmingham
This is an odd one I can’t fit in anywhere else, so people who aren’t in to my architecture obsession may want to tune out now – but I will alert readers to something: almost unnoticed, to people over the age of around 35, the Birmingham we knew is gradually being erased – if you want to see it one last time, go soon.
This is a followup to the ride cam I did a couple of weeks ago on National Cycle Route 535 down the Plants Brook/New Hall Valley cycleway, from Sutton to Tyburn – here I pick up the route from the Birngham and Fazeley Canal at Tyburn, and finish at Digbeth Junction in the city centre.