Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 6th - And there you go; if you don’t like the weather... December 7, 2016
- December 6th - Still cold, and again, a foggy, treacherous ride:... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - A horrid day to ride, and even worse for taking... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - I had to go to Telford, and on the way I bought a... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - The Chase was beautiful and deserted, and from... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - A bitterly cold day, but it was sunny and bright... December 7, 2016
- December 3rd - Another great Christmas tree - always one of my... December 5, 2016
- December 3rd - A bit of a down day, really - although the... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - I finally got the effect I was after at... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - Christmas is inescapable now; everywhere there... December 5, 2016
- December 1st - The long-closed Shire Oak Pub at the crossroads... December 5, 2016
- December 1st - Unusual to see cats about more than fleetingly in... December 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Help the Glebe Centre support the homeless - Donations needed this Saturday please!
- Brownhills Christmas Market Magic 2016 - coming this Saturday!
- Yorkshire Terrier found in Shire Oak Park - let's get her home!
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Our Village - a great new local history book for Aldridge - out now and selling fast!
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Taking up the slack
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Brownhills real ale and cider festival 2015
- Badger baiting taking place locally as wounded dog found in Brownhills
- 3,762,301 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: 2012
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Both Ian Morton-Jones and Kate Goodall contacted me this week to ask me to plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum. It is to be held in the newly refurbished bandstand today, Saturday 15th December 2012, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. It’s free, and will make for a welcome, relaxing break from Christmas shopping.
Yesterday, I visited the annual Cycle Show at the NEC, Birmingham, as I do most years. It’s second year in Brum, the spectacle is settling well into it’s new home. This year the odd ‘retail zone’ was gone, and stalls … Continue reading →
Reader, gentleman and fellow cyclist extraordinaire Tim Lewis let me know about this fun day, going on at the White Horse pub, in Green Lane, Birchills, Tomorrow. It looks like a cracking afternoon of high jinks and entertainment, all taking … Continue reading →
I mentioned it in the last post, and I’m still yet to get full details, but there’s a beer festival running at The Shire Oak pub, at the junction of Chester Road and Lichfield Road in Shire Oak, Brownhills, all … Continue reading →
For the full results, got to the Walsall Council Election 2012 page Remarkably, the council has remained in no overall control. Labour gained two seats from the Tories, but lost two to independents. One of the independents is Pete Smith. … Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →